New Summer Menu!
Summer has finally landed in Ohio and with it comes the new Melt Summer Menu for 2014! Featuring some awesome new creations with a few old skool favorites mixed in.
- Attack of the Green Tomato – New fried green tomato starter with a spicy southern herb remoulade
- Summer Tortilla Salad – Bright, cool and crunchy with latin flavors and a sweet and tangy honey lime vinaigrette
- Mt. Olympus Salad – from the highest peaks in Greece comes with awesome salad featuring flavorful olives, hummus, feta, pita chip croutons and a greek inspired herb citrus vinaigrette
- My Big Fat Gyro Meatloaf – The gyro is back on the Melt menu! All the great flavors of a traditional street vendor gyro incorporated in our famous Meatloaf Melt
- Black Cat – As explosive as a July firework comes the new summer fish sandwich. Catfish blackened and spiced up with pepper-jack and jalapeno tartar sauce then cooled off with sweet slaw and tomatoes.
- Caribbean Jerk War Pig – The War Pig saga continues with the latest and possibly greatest contender. Jerk spiced pulled pork and pork belly with a flavorful mango-habanero chutney, cool caribbean slaw and sweet fried plantains.
- Fried Green Tomato BLT – The awesome fried green tomato starter transformed into the ultimate BLT
- Godmother – Younger, wiser and definitely better looking than the Godfather. This lasagna sandwich incorporates wilted garlic spinach, roasted red pepper and a white cheese sauce.
- Rising Sun – The triumphant return of the original Melt shrimp grilled cheese. All the favorite flavors are back including kimchi pickle and sweet thai chili aioli.
- Summer Chicken – As old skool as Melt can get! The return of an original menu favorite featuring tender pulled chicken, tomato basil relish, fresh arugula and a creamy herb vinaigrette
- The Good Burger – The vegetarian burger with tons of flavor and now smoky attitude! Featuring smoked gouda, sweet & spicy pickles and our new smokehouse BBQ