April Beer Events at Melt Bar and Grilled
What’s better than beer? More beer! Join Melt for these exclusive beer events in April:
Southern Tier Brewing Company / Brewery reps will be at our locations to talk about their great brewery, located in Lakewood, New York. There will be glassware and swag while supplies last!
- Akron / April 12th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Independence / April 13th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Easton / April 13th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Sample awesome Southern Tier beer, like:
- Nu Skool IPA / a slight malty sweetness, but overall balanced and brimming with tropical, fruity, spicy, piney and citrus character
- 2X IPA / double IPA brewed with citrusy hops that tease the senses with aromatics and lingering bitterness with just the right balance of malts
- Lemon Drop Sun / wheat beer brewed with lemons, featuring a nice balance of malts and hops, with a pleasantly bitter finish and a light sweetness from the wheat
Brew Kettle Brewing Company / enjoy one of our favorite local breweries with a nice selection of their best brews!
- Lakewood / April 26th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Easton / April 27th, 5:30pm – 7:30pm
Brew Kettle beers available during this special event:
- Awesome IPL / light, crisp and refreshing, brewed with awesome hops, awesome barley, awesome H2O, and awesome yeast
- White Rajah / a West Coast-style IPA full of citrus-like and tropical fruit-like hop flavor and aroma with an assertive yet smooth bitter finish
- Dark Helmet / a true Brew Kettle original, they kicked this German-style black lager up a couple notches. Big clean malty flavor with just a hint of roasted malt. “May the Schwartz be with you!”
- Big Woody / a classic Munich style lager. Crisp and refreshing, brewed with all German malts and hops!
Goose Island Sofie “keep the glass” event / Enjoy a Sofie or a Sofie Mimosa in a beautiful Goose Island goblet that you get to take home, while supplies last. Sofie is fermented with wild yeasts and aged in wine barrels with orange peel and is a tart, dry, sparkling ale. A hint of citrus from the orange peel and a creamy vanilla finish make Sofie an intriguing choice for Champagne drinkers and beer drinkers who are fond of Belgian saisons.