Thrillist just wrote a great article about the thriving Cleveland Food Scene. It’s time to say it loud and proud – Cleveland is one of the best culinary cities around! Not surprisingly, Melt was mentioned in the article. Click here to read the full article.
Melt Bar & Grilled owner, Matt Fish recently appeared on Fox 8 Cleveland‘s Recipe Box segment to show off how to make Melt’s signature sandwich, the Peanut Butter & Banana. Click above to watch the full video.
Matt Fish recently appeared on the Fox 28 News Morning Show in Columbus and showed off how to make Melt’s signature sandwich, the Peanut Butter & Banana. This recipe is easy to make and can be enjoyed by children and adults alike. Do watch the video or read the...
Popular baseball blog, Ballpark Digest recognized Melt during its annual awards. The Parmageddon, which is a favorite at the Progressive Field Melt, won a national award earlier this year for “Best Ballpark Food.” Once again, the Parmageddon continues to raise the bar for ballpark food nationwide due to Ballpark Digest giving the...
Early yesterday morning, we made the announcement that Melt Bar & Grilled will be opening its eighth location in Dayton in June 2017. This location will be outside the Mall at Fairfield Commons in Beavercreek, OH. Not surprisingly, we were not the only ones excited for the Dayton store’s announcement....
Melt’s ‘Lord Humongous Turducken Melt’ was recently featured in an article on Cleveland.com. The Lord Humongous is Melt take on the classic Thanksgiving turducken and will be available at all full-service Melt locations from November 21st to November 23rd. If you’re not able to make it to Melt during...
To highlight the 10th anniversary of Melt Bar & Grilled, Cleveland Magazine recently did an interview with Melt owner, Matt Fish. This article talks about how Melt got its start with the opening of our original Lakewood location in 2006. The article also deconstructs the popular Melt sandwich, the...
Melt Bar & Grilled owner, Matt Fish recently appeared on Fox 8 News with Adam Richman, the host of such Travel Channel shows such as Man vs. Food and Secret Eats. Melt Bar & Grilled appeared on the 2010 Cleveland episode of Man vs. Food with Adam Richman where...
Melt Public Square officially opened for business on September 12th inside the Café 200 Public Square in Downtown Cleveland. Cool Cleveland was there to interview Melt Bar & Grilled owner, Matt Fish at the opening. Visit Cool Cleveland’s website to read their article covering the event.
- Matt Fish is Melt-ing Cleveland’s palates: My Cleveland, Cleveland.com by Grant Segall
- Unique Restaurants in the Cleveland Area, Examiner.com by Chad McCoy (02/2011)
- Bologna makes its mark on multiple menus, Nation’s Restaurant News by Bret Thorn
- Coolest Suburbs Worth A Visit, Travel + Leasure by Daniel Derouchie
- Sign Language: How Bold Design Bolsters Neighborhoods, FreshWaterCleveland.com by Lee Chilcote
- Tasty tats: Foodies get inked for the love of grub, NBC TodayShow.com by Vidya Rao
- Matt Fish – The Man Behind Melt Bar and Grilled, brokenheadphones.com by Brian McConville
- Melt’s success attracts two new businesses to Cleveland Heights, Sun Press by Lindsay Betz (11/2010)
- Cleveland Rocks Vegan!, Peta Prime by Scott VanValkenburg (11/2010)
- Sweetening the classics: chefs tinker with tried-and-true treats to keep guests interested, Nation’s Restaurant News by Bret Thorn (10/2010)
- Matt Fish talks about his experience using Cox Cable for Business, YouTube (4/2010)
- Best Cleveland Restaurants, AOL Travel (9/2010)
- Melt…brings back cheesy fun of childhood, The Plain Dealer by Bob Migra (9/16/2010)
- Channel your inner child with Melt Bar and Grilled, The Carroll News by Jennifer Holton (9/9/2010)
- Big Marketing Stunts, Small Business Style, Entrepreneur.com by Geoff Williams (8/3/2010)
- Cool Pop-Culture Spot on USA Today’s Pop Culture (8/3/2010)
- Raising the Bar on Classic America, The National Culinary Review by Jody Shee (July/August 2010)
- Melt really knows how to grill your cheese on News-Herald.com by Mark Koestner (6/25/2010)
- Man v Food episode starring Lakewood’s Melt airs… on Cleveland.com by Michael Heaton (6/24/2010)
- Melt hits the big time – again on WEWS Newsnet5.com by Tom Livingston (6/24/2010)
- Melt Bar and Grilled to open new restaurant in Cleveland Heights Friday on Cleveland.com by Lindsay Betz of The Sun News (5/20/2010)
- Second Melt Bar and Grilled to open Cleveland Heights location Friday on Cleveland.com by Joe Crea of The Plain Dealer (5/18/2010)
- A great article on Melt’s new Cleveland Heights location by Ivan Sheehan at OhioAuthority.com (5/6/2010)
- Heights’ Melt to open May 21, The Heights Observer by Christina Klenotic (4/20/2010)
- Tattoo is a permanent 25% off coupon for sandwich customers on WalletPop.com by Aaron Crowe (4/29/2010)
- Melt is mentioned in a great article on the currents & history of grilled cheese in The Boston Globe by Karoline Boehm Goodnick (4/28/10)
- The Melt Challenge featured on This is why you’re fat
- Melt spreads to the East Side. Crain’s Cleveland Business Magazine 04/05/2010
- Food Tattoos Take Off, Globe and Mail Online 03/30/2010
- Tattoo.com article by Lynn Marie Greaves on the Melt Bar and Grilled Tattoo Promotion
- Melt Bar and Grilled was recently featured On the Record with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News!