CoolCleveland Correspondent Marty Bielat met up with Melt’s owner Matt Fish at their Cleveland Heights location to discuss their new addictions. In addition to the sandwiches, Matt also told us all about their new appetizer: The Hang Over Fires; as well as their throwback salad: The Bread, Bacon &...
Melt made the Thrillist’s 21 Best Sandwich Shops in America! The article features our fan favorite, the Parmageddon… THE PERFECT SANDWICH is hard to find. But when you do find it, you have to pay homage. From superior ingredients to the freshest-baked bread and sauces that make you say, “Dammit, I...
Melt has been featured in the book, “Audience: Marketing in the Age of Subscribers, Fans and Followers,” where Cleveland author Jeffrey K. Rohrs takes a look at how successful businesses thrive by creating relationships with their audiences. According to Amazon.com, “Every company needs audiences to survive. They are where you...
VIDEO: @MeltBarGrilled’s Matt Fish Gives Us the Scoop on His New Seasonal Menu What’s cookin’? I caught up with Matt Fish from Melt Bar & Grilled at their spot in Independence to discuss some of the new seasonal specials at the restaurant, as well as their new location in Columbus....
By: Mackensy Lunsford Apr 11, 2013 Consider the grilled cheese. As ubiquitous and American as tomato soup, it’s pure comfort to the core. A dish as universally satisfying as it is basic, the grilled cheese’s juxtaposition of texture — a lightly crisp, buttery exterior yielding to a molten, slightly salty interior...
Melt Bar & Grilled was featured on the Travel Channel’s “Food Paradise” series of specials in March 2013. “Food Paradise” is an occasional Travel Channel feature that looks into the biggest, best and all-around most spectacular items of note in a particular food category. Melt’s “Cheese” episode will pay...
Last month Endless Simmer brought you our list of America’s top 10 new sandwiches. Many of you commented on our original story to tell us which of your favorite innovative sandwich should have been included. We chose the ten tastiest suggestions and now present an encore list: America’s Top...
By mid-September, he plans to open another Melt, his third, in Independence. The gourmet grilled cheese hub already has restaurants in Lakewood, which opened in 2006, and Cleveland Heights, which opened last year. The 4,500-square-foot eatery in Independence will be in the new, $4 million Liberty Commons, a 22,000-...
Melt Bar & Grilled just inked the 200th member of its tattoo club. The gourmet grilled cheese mecca over the weekend welcomed Stephen Munhollon to its group of tat cats who symbolize their devotion to Cleveland sandwich’s culture by permanently stamping Melt-esque art to their bodies. Read more.
- Matt Fish is Melt-ing Cleveland’s palates: My Cleveland, Cleveland.com by Grant Segall
- Unique Restaurants in the Cleveland Area, Examiner.com by Chad McCoy (02/2011)
- Bologna makes its mark on multiple menus, Nation’s Restaurant News by Bret Thorn
- Coolest Suburbs Worth A Visit, Travel + Leasure by Daniel Derouchie
- Sign Language: How Bold Design Bolsters Neighborhoods, FreshWaterCleveland.com by Lee Chilcote
- Tasty tats: Foodies get inked for the love of grub, NBC TodayShow.com by Vidya Rao
- Matt Fish – The Man Behind Melt Bar and Grilled, brokenheadphones.com by Brian McConville
- Melt’s success attracts two new businesses to Cleveland Heights, Sun Press by Lindsay Betz (11/2010)
- Cleveland Rocks Vegan!, Peta Prime by Scott VanValkenburg (11/2010)
- Sweetening the classics: chefs tinker with tried-and-true treats to keep guests interested, Nation’s Restaurant News by Bret Thorn (10/2010)
- Matt Fish talks about his experience using Cox Cable for Business, YouTube (4/2010)
- Best Cleveland Restaurants, AOL Travel (9/2010)
- Melt…brings back cheesy fun of childhood, The Plain Dealer by Bob Migra (9/16/2010)
- Channel your inner child with Melt Bar and Grilled, The Carroll News by Jennifer Holton (9/9/2010)
- Big Marketing Stunts, Small Business Style, Entrepreneur.com by Geoff Williams (8/3/2010)
- Cool Pop-Culture Spot on USA Today’s Pop Culture (8/3/2010)
- Raising the Bar on Classic America, The National Culinary Review by Jody Shee (July/August 2010)
- Melt really knows how to grill your cheese on News-Herald.com by Mark Koestner (6/25/2010)
- Man v Food episode starring Lakewood’s Melt airs… on Cleveland.com by Michael Heaton (6/24/2010)
- Melt hits the big time – again on WEWS Newsnet5.com by Tom Livingston (6/24/2010)
- Melt Bar and Grilled to open new restaurant in Cleveland Heights Friday on Cleveland.com by Lindsay Betz of The Sun News (5/20/2010)
- Second Melt Bar and Grilled to open Cleveland Heights location Friday on Cleveland.com by Joe Crea of The Plain Dealer (5/18/2010)
- A great article on Melt’s new Cleveland Heights location by Ivan Sheehan at OhioAuthority.com (5/6/2010)
- Heights’ Melt to open May 21, The Heights Observer by Christina Klenotic (4/20/2010)
- Tattoo is a permanent 25% off coupon for sandwich customers on WalletPop.com by Aaron Crowe (4/29/2010)
- Melt is mentioned in a great article on the currents & history of grilled cheese in The Boston Globe by Karoline Boehm Goodnick (4/28/10)
- The Melt Challenge featured on This is why you’re fat
- Melt spreads to the East Side. Crain’s Cleveland Business Magazine 04/05/2010
- Food Tattoos Take Off, Globe and Mail Online 03/30/2010
- Tattoo.com article by Lynn Marie Greaves on the Melt Bar and Grilled Tattoo Promotion
- Melt Bar and Grilled was recently featured On the Record with Greta Van Susteren on Fox News!