July Beer Events at Melt Bar and Grilled
Summer is beer season and we hope you’re in mid-season shape! Join Melt this month for these exclusive July beer events:
Saturday, July 1st / Short North Melt hosting a pre-party for New Belgium “Tour de Fat”
- From 1:00pm – 2:00pm there will be brewery reps, brewers and awesome giveaways. New Belgium reps will be giving away some super cool swag and tickets to Tour de Fat.
New Belgium Brewery’s Tour de Fat
- Expect to experience the unexpected. We’re bringing the party with Small Pools and the Tour de Fat ensemble cast of performers. Ready your eyes and ears for a mix of musicians, circus performers, vaudeville acts, magicians, comedians, and mind-blowing provocateurs. Costumes are highly encouraged (and a mindset to party is mandatory). Tour de Fat Columbus benefits Transit Columbus so be sure to grab your tix today.
- Check out more details of Tour de Fat.
Friday, July 7th / we will be tapping some fantastic unique brews from a couple of the best breweries
ALL MELT LOCATIONS:
- Victory Brewing Peach Belgian Blonde Ale with Coriander – Bursting with fresh peach and spice aromas, this Belgian-style blonde ale features stone fruit notes with a touch of sweetness and a refreshingly dry finish.
- Founder’s Brewery Sumatra Mountain Brown Ale – This imperial brown ale gets its body from caramel malt for sweetness, flaked barley for dense foam, a bit of chocolate malt for its deep color and aromatic and munich malts to add even more depth. German Perle hops add a touch of bitterness to balance the malty sweetness. The addition of rich Sumatra coffee takes this perfectly balanced imperial brown ale to a decadent level
AKRON LOCATION ONLY:
- Founder’s Brewery Doom Imperial IPA – Doom is unleashed when Founders’ award-winning specialty Imperial IPA, Double Trouble, is aged in bourbon barrels for four months to create a distinct flavor experience. So, while Double Trouble is brewed to turn your world upside down, Doom is brewed to tear it apart. Pungent hops conspire with boozy bourbon notes to send your senses spinning
Saturday, July 22nd / The Lakewood and Akron Melt locations hosting Cleveland’s own Masthead Brewery
- 5:30pm – 7:30pm at both Lakewood and Akron Melt Bar and Grilled
- There will be brewery reps available to talk about their great beers, cool swag to be passed out, and some awesome beer to drink!