December Beer Events at Melt Bar and Grilled
Ho-ho-holiday beer! Join Melt this month for these awesome beer events:
Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA / Tapping Friday, December 14th at all Melt locations (except Short North)
- Too extreme to be called beer? Brewed to a colossal 45° Plato, this IPA is HUGE!
- Boiled for a full 2 hours while being continually hopped with high alpha American hops.
- Dry-hopped every day in the fermenter for a month, then aged for another month on whole leaf hops.
- Boom! 120 Minute IPA is by far the strongest IPA ever brewed.
Founders CBS Imperial Stout / Tapping Friday, December 14th at Lakewood and Easton Melt
- CBS was born when Founders stumbled upon some bourbon barrels that had previously housed maple syrup.
- Brewed with chocolate and coffee, then aged in those rediscovered maple syrup / bourbon barrels.
- Rich maple syrup, roasted coffee and velvety chocolate flavors meld together in what can only be described as a transcendental drinking experience.