February Beer Events at Melt Bar and Grilled
It’s the month of love and we love beer!
Jackie O’s Oro Negro / Available February 12th all Melt locations
- Translated as “black gold,” this imperial stout is a result of Jackie O’s compulsion to experiment.
- Oro Negro is aged in bourbon barrels and infused with cacao nibs, vanilla beans, habaneros, and cinnamon sticks.
Fat Head’s Hop Juju / Available February 22nd all Melt locations
- Winter is the time for big beers, and Hop Juju fits the bill!
- Bordering on the supernatural, Hop Juju is the perfect name for this beer as the magical hops cast their spell with intense, dank aromas of pine and citrus and big, aggressive, bitter flavors of pine, grapefruit and orange.
- Hop Juju is nicely balanced by a very sturdy malt backbone and nice resiny hop finish.
Samuel Smith / Available February 27th at the Lakewood Melt location
- We raise a glass to honor Dylan from Samuel Smith’s brewery in Tadcaster, UK.
- On February 27th, he finishes his four-year apprenticeship and becomes a cooper, a tradesman who makes and repairs wooden barrels.
- He will be one of only five coopers still working at breweries in the UK!
- Join us and enjoy Winter Welcome (Dylan’s favorite beer) as well as many other delicious beers from Samuel Smith.