It’s Fall – Time to be Thankful for Football, Warm Sweaters, Gathering with Friends and Family, and The New Bomb Turkey Sandwich, Available All Month Long at Melt Bar and Grilled!
- Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli / Fresh roasted broccoli, creamy cheddar sauce, herb panko bread crumb. Vegetarian
- Herb Roasted Potatoes / Crispy redskin potatoes, flavorful herb butter. Vegetarian, Vegan Available
October’s not-to-be-missed dessert is Cookies & Cream Bread Pudding, an awesome combo of homemade cookies & cream bread pudding served warm and topped with a sweet white chocolate sauce, vanilla ice cream, and real whipped cream.
- Mushroomhead / Friday, November 1st at The Cleveland Agora – Contest runs October 21-27
- Blue October / Saturday, November 16th at The Cleveland Agora – Contest runs November 4-10
We’ll also have giveaways for these shows at the Grog Shop:
- Leftover Crack / Tuesday, November 5th at the Grog Shop – Contest runs November 1-3
- Kikagaku Moyo / Monday, November 18th at the Grog Shop – Contest runs November 11-15
The Melt Bar and Grilled Independence November Pinball Tournament is Thursday, November 21st. All players are welcome for a progressive knockout style pinball tournament, one of the most fun and popular styles of competitive flipper pinball. All skill levels are welcome and all players and their guests receive 20% off all bar and menu items. The tournament is officially registered with the IFPA (International Flipper Pinball Association) and there will be a raffle, prizes and surprises! The tournament is presented by Melt Bar and Grilled and Kidforce Pinball.
Thanksgiving is for family, friends, feasting and football, so all Melt Bar and Grilled locations will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 28th. We’ll be working off the calories when we’re back to business on Friday, November 29th.
Melt Bar and Grilled is a proud partner with Keep It Local Cleveland and encourages everyone to support local businesses! The Keep It Local Cleveland Project is an organization dedicated to connecting the unique people of our city to the unique, locally owned and operated businesses that drive our economy. For more information, visit keepitlocalcleveland.com.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to book your next party or event.