What?!? It’s Been 15 Years? Melt Bar and Grilled Kicks Off Its Year-Long 15th Anniversary Just in Time for ‘National Grilled Cheese Month’!
CLEVELAND, OHIO— We’ve melted a LOT of cheese over the last 15 years, and Melt Bar and Grilled kicks off a year-long anniversary celebration during ‘National Grilled Cheese Month’! Melt has been the go-to place for world-famous gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches, tasty seasonal sides and desserts, and awesome beer and cocktails and we hope for another 15 years of serving you!
Starters & Snacks for April:
- Melt Pierogi / Four large Ohio produced potato & onion pierogi, sautéed onions, fresh made vodka kraut, shredded cheddar & sour cream. Vegetarian, Vegan Available
- Attack of the Green Tomato / Fried green tomatoes, fire roasted corn salsa, southern herb remoulade. Vegetarian
- Hush Puppies / Scratch-made cornbread hush puppies, sweet brown sugar butter slather. Vegetarian
- Spectacular Starter Combo / Fried mozzarella wedges, mac & cheese bites, fried pickles, battered chicken tenders or fried buffalo tofu with ranch, basil marinara and southern herb remoulade for dipping. Vegetarian Available (pro-tip: ideal for sharing between 2-4 guests!)
Grilled Cheese Features:
- Fried Green Tomato BLT / Fried green tomatoes, hickory bacon, southern herb remoulade, romaine lettuce, cheddar. Vegetarian Available, Vegan Available
- Corny Beast / Jumbo all beef hotdog, extra melty american cheese, corn bread battered and deep fried to a golden brown with spicy chipotle ketchup for dipping. Vegetarian cheese-on-a-stick version available
- Parmageddon / Potato & onion pierogi, fresh made vodka kraut, sautéed onions, sharp cheddar. Vegetarian, Vegan Available
- Parmageddonator / Grilled kielbasa sausage, potato & onion pierogi, fresh made vodka kraut, sautéed onions, sharp cheddar.
Springtime Classic Sides include:
- Kung Pow Broccoli / Roasted broccoli, spicy kung pow sauce, crushed peanuts. Vegetarian, Vegan Available
- Cheesy Loaded Potatoes / Crispy roasted potatoes, cheddar cheese sauce, crumbled bacon, sour cream & scallions. Vegetarian Available
- Cheesy Cheddar Broccoli / Fresh roasted broccoli, creamy cheddar sauce, herb panko bread crumb. Vegetarian
Melt Most Requested
- Chicken Tenders / Hand-battered chicken tenders, french fries or kettle chips and dipping sauce.
- Classic Fish Fry Entrée / Crispy panko crusted jumbo white fish fillets, sweet slaw, jalapeno tartar sauce, cornbread hush puppies, french fries. Vegetarian Available, Vegan Available
- Electric Blueberry Lemonade / Homemade Blueberry Lemon bread pudding served warm over a sweet blueberry sauce then topped with vanilla ice cream, real whipped cream and lemonade sugar. Vegetarian
National Grilled Cheese Day is April 12th and Melt will be celebrating this very important holiday all week long, plus, it also kicks off our 15th Anniversary Celebration! We will be offering 15% off all Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Monday, April 5th – Monday, April 12th! (Good for dine-in and take-out only). To make our celebration even better, we are bringing back one of the best and most outrageous Melt Grilled Cheese creations ever!
- Glazed and Very Confused Donut Bacon Melt / 8oz ground steak burger, crisp hickory bacon, glazed donut, herb cream cheese, sweet mixed berry preserves all slathered in donut batter, deep fried and sprinkled with powdered sugar and vanilla glaze to achieve sweet stoner perfection! Vegetarian Available (LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE PER LOCATION!)
It’s the National Grilled Cheese Week Melt Challenge Cage Match! In partnership with Strong Style MMA and Training Center, Semi-Pro UFC fighter Jerald Spohn and two other fighters will take on the Melt Challenge: Our monster 5-pound grilled cheese featuring 13 different cheeses, 3 slices of grilled bread, and a pile of hand-cut fries & slaw, alongside three brave members of the Melt Bar and Grilled Tattoo Family. Jerald and the other contenders will have 30 minutes to complete the Melt Challenge or tap out after eating as much as they can. If you can’t attend, watch the livestream on Facebook or Instagram on Sunday, April 11th at 4pm. Who wins – man or sandwich? Only one will emerge victorious.
New Saturday & Sunday Brunch Menu Available at Select Locations! Brunch is back at Melt Bar and Grilled’s Avon, Independence, Easton and Short North locations! Our new menu is offered on Saturdays and Sundays only from 10am – 3pm and includes classic brunch favorites and deliciously twisted brunch items that only the Melt could dream up! Make your plans now to visit and experience the Melt Brunch awesomeness! The response when we launched our all-new Brunch Menu was overwhelmingly positive that we are planning to roll it out at more locations this month. Stay tuned to our social media channels for more details!
Downeast Cider is launching a new Blackberry flavor for spring and Melt Bar and Grilled is the place to try it! While Blackberry Cider is delicious, it tastes even better in a free glass! Purchase a Downeast Blackberry Cider at any Melt location and receive a free logo glass! (While supplies last, 1 glass per person, per visit)
Celebrate Earth Day with the BVH Vegan Dessert Pop-up at Lakewood, Akron, and Easton locations and Melt-wide vegan food discount on Thursday, April 22nd. We are partnering with our good friends at Bitchy Vegan Homo to offer some delicious vegan desserts and offering 20% off all vegan food items companywide on Thursday, April 22nd!
- BVH Pre-order Pop-up / Lakewood, Akron, and Easton Melt locations, Thursday, April 22nd, 4pm – 8pm
- Seasonal Special / The super delicious Carrot Cake and Coconut Bunny Cupcakes will be for sale the night of the pop-up along with the regular and peanut butter versions of the Best Damn Brownie.
- BVH “Vegan Boss” sandwich special / Vegan cheddar, tofu bacon, avocado and fire roasted corn salsa.
Go Beyond for Earth Month with the Beyond Meat Burger! To celebrate Earth Month, we’ve partnered with Beyond Meat to help raise money for local area food banks. Enjoy a Beyond Meat burger at Melt during the month of April and we will make a small donation to the food bank in your area.
Brand New “I Want My Melt” Shirt is Now Available in-store or on our online shop. This new shirt sports an awesomely retro MTV-inspired design and is available in both classic tee shirt and Raglan 3/4th sleeve styles. Visit our website to get one for yourself! https://meltbarandgrilled.com/product/i-want-my-melt-shirt/
Melt Bar and Grilled is always looking for the best, brightest and most interesting service industry professionals to join our team at all of our locations. If you have ever wanted to join the Melt Family, here is your chance! We’re hiring for Hosts, Servers, Bartenders, Lead Line Cooks, Line Cooks and Dishwashers. Just fill out our simple online application form at www.meltjobs.com.216.431.7760 | INFO@MELTBARANDGRILLED.COM | MELTBARANDGRILLED.COM |
The 2021 Melt Bar and Grilled Lent Seafood Spectacular Menu is only available for a few more days through April 3rd and features seafood and meatless options. The menu contains some of our most requested fan favorites from the past and some awesome new items!
Starters and Snacks
- Hush Puppies / Scratch-made cornbread hush puppies, chipotle tomato jam. Vegetarian
- Crab Cakes / Homemade crab cakes, wilted garlic spinach, roasted red pepper.
Seasonal Soup (Friday’s only!)
- New England Clam Chowder / Traditional hearty cream-based soup loaded with clams, potatoes & thick cut vegetables.
- Shrimp Po Boy / Crispy pan-fried shrimp, cornbread hush puppies, tomato chipotle jam, white bbq sauce, arugula, pepper-jack. Vegetarian Available
- Rising Sun / Crispy pan-fried shrimp, kimchi pickle slaw, arugula, sweet thai chili aioli, muenster. Vegetarian Available
- North Coast Shores / Homemade crab cakes, wilted garlic spinach, roasted red peppers, herb cream cheese.
Classic Fish Fry
- Melt Classic Fish Fry Entrée / Panko-crusted jumbo white fish fillets, creamy slaw, jalapeno tartar sauce, cornbread hush puppies, french fries. Vegetarian Available, Vegan Available
The brand new Melt Bar and Grilled app is now available for all Apple and Android devices! The new Melt app includes our new and improved Big Cheese Club experience! For every dollar spent at Melt, you’ll get one (1) Big Cheese Point and when you reach 100 points, you earn a $10 credit! Download the app and we’ll give you a head start with 50 bonus points! Plus, ordering take-out is even easier with the Melt app. You can view our complete menu, including seasonal specials, and order from any full-service Melt location directly from your mobile device. Download for Apple or Android now!
Avon and Independence Party Room booking! Have plans for a party but no location? Our Independence and Avon party rooms can both be reserved for up to 60 guests. For the safety of our party guests, Melt Bar and Grilled has implemented policies for all private reservations and group events that are in accordance with the current State of Ohio mandates. For more details, email us at email@example.com.
Melt Bar and Grilled is a local favorite in Ohio, but has also garnered national attention from The Food Network’s “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives,” “The Best Thing I Ever Ate,” Travel Channel’s “Best Places to Pig Out,” USA Today, ESPN The Magazine, The Boston Globe, FOX News and The Travel Channel’s “Food Paradise” and “Man v. Food.” Accolades for the ground-breaking menu items include Best Restaurant kudos from Cleveland Metromix, Scene Magazine, Columbus Dispatch, Columbus 614 Magazine and the Akron Beacon Journal, as well as Cleveland Magazine’s “Best Sandwich” for the past several years, Scene Magazine’s “Best Sandwich” in 2020, Esquire’s “One of the Best Sandwiches in America” list and was named to the Inc. 5000 in 2017.