May the Fourth Be With You for Star Wars Celebration Week!
Celebrate May the Fourth, Star Wars Day, with Melt Bar and Grilled! All week long, from Tuesday, May 4th through Sunday, May 9th, Melt will be offering exclusive Star Wars-themed food and drink features that are only available for one week and are limited in quantity – don’t miss it! (And don’t forget to grab yourself our Melt Wars shirt for 15% off on our online shop!)
- The Triple Deck Han Solo Burger / Double 8oz burgers, 3 slices of grilled bread, zippy russian dressing, fresh tomatoes, lettuce and pickles, double american cheese. VA
- Vader’s Peanut Thai Fighter Melt / soft lo mein noodles, sautéed roasted red peppers & white onions, napa cabbage, cilantro, peanuts, thick peanut sesame sauce, pepper-jack cheese (choose breaded chicken or breaded tofu). V, VG
- The Wookiee / Caramelized banana, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, sweet cream cheese, battered and deep fried to a golden wookiee brown then coated with rich chocolate and peanut butter glaze then covered in toasted coconut. Berry preserves on the side for dipping. V
- I Am Your Father / Bulleit Rye, Cherry Heering, fresh lemon and orange juice and house-made grenadine. – Maybe he’s a little angry that you blew up his Death Star, cut off one of several robotic appendages, and refused to rule the galaxy as father and son. A little bitter, a little harsh, but still deeply sweet in the end.
- Scruffy Looking Nerf Herder / Tanqueray Gin, Altos Silver Tequila, Gran Gala, fresh lime juice and a bit of peach nectar. – Who are you calling scruffy looking? Savvy, unrefined, unapologetic and to be honest, a little funky after spending less than 12 parsecs doing the Kessel Run.
- Wookie Cookie / Kraken Rum, Frangelico, Creme de Cocoa, house-made simple syrup, and a touch of milk and cinnamon sugar. – After a long day of carrying around a dismantled 3PO on his back while watching his best friend carted away in carbonite, who doesn’t need a dessert cocktail treat to brighten the day?
- Electric Lightsaber Lemonade / Smirnoff Vodka, fresh lemons, house-made simple syrup, soda (choose Rebel Forces Green, Galactic Empire Red, or Jedi Blue) – Time to choose your side in the fight for intergalactic supremacy! Is your loyalty with the Rebel Forces or The Galactic Empire or The Jedi?
Click Here to download our full Star Wars Celebration menu.