Dietary Concerns Guide
For Gluten Sensitivity, Food Allergy and Vegetarian/Vegan Guests…What You Need to Know to Enjoy Melt Worry Free!
Melt Bar and Grilled recognizes, respects and welcomes all guests with dietary limitations and concerns. All products served at Melt are produced fresh daily in a facility that contains gluten, possible allergens and animal products.
We have implemented many procedures and precautions to separate these products to ensure our dietary-sensitive guests’ comfort. However, we cannot guarantee a 100% gluten free, 100% allergen free or 100% vegetarian/vegan experience.
Things You Should Know
- Melt Bar and Grilled lists all menu items with potential food allergies in a Menu Allergen & Ingredient List Guide which is accessible by all staff members. The Melt staff can answer any allergy or ingredient question you may have.
- Melt Bar and Grilled does not offer separate deep fryers to accommodate guests’ dietary concerns. There is a possibility that products containing gluten, potential allergens and animal products will be prepared in our fryers. We suggest guests with a sensitivity to gluten do not consume any items prepared in our fryers.
- Please alert the serving staff or management if you have a gluten sensitivity.
- All preparation and cooking surfaces will be single use for all gluten sensitive guests including clean equipment, cutting boards and knives.
- Melt offers a commercially produced gluten free bread that is certified gluten, nut and dairy free. The gluten free bread offered is 100% Vegan.
- There is a $3.50 charge to substitute gluten free bread.
- Please alert the serving staff or management of any potential food allergies.
- The Melt staff will take every precaution possible to ensure that all potential allergens are eliminated from your experience.
Vegetarian & Vegan
- Please alert the serving staff or management of your dietary choice. The Melt staff is extensively trained to answer all questions related to vegetarian and vegan choices.
- The Melt menu has a guide listing items that are vegetarian & vegan friendly:
- V = vegetarian item
- VA = vegetarian available
- VG = vegan or can be made vegan
- All vegetarian and vegan items are prepared using 100% animal free ingredients
- The Melt staff will take every precaution possible to ensure all potential non-vegetarian or non-vegan products are eliminated from your experience.
- There is no extra cost associated with vegetarian and vegan protein substitutions. Please see the Additional Items Menu for the choices available. *Excluding the Beyond Meat Chicken Tenders
- There is a $3.00 charge to substitute vegan cheese.
Melt Bar and Grilled strives to meet and exceed all guest dietary concerns and restrictions. Please understand we do have some limitations due to our menu and facility. We want everyone to enjoy Melt Bar and Grilled worry free. Thank you!