Safety & Sanitation Policies
Melt Bar and Grilled is committed to being a safe gathering place and will continue to exceed the high safety and sanitation standards required to operate a food service business in Ohio. And as always, we will continue to offer the best gourmet grilled cheese and comfort food in the universe!
We’re looking forward to seeing and serving you again! To make sure all Melt guests and staff remain safe, all Melt Bar and Grilled locations will observe the following safety and sanitation protocols:
- Melt will provide approved COVID-19 education to all employees and managers.
- All indoor and outdoor seating areas will comply with the appropriate 6-foot social distancing and maximum party size guidelines.
- All staff is required to wear face masks and wash their hands at least every 30 minutes.
- Tabletops and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized between each seating.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for guest use at the host stand and in common areas.
- Guests waiting for a table or take-out order will be asked to wait in their car and will be called when they can enter the building.
- Touchless Food Menus & Draft Beer Lists are available through the scanning of QR codes.
- Only single-use, disposable menus will be used.
- Only single-serve condiments will be used.
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized every 30 minutes.
All Melt Bar and Grilled locations will be open with the following limited hours for dine-in, take-out and delivery through UberEats, DoorDash and DeliverMeFood:
- Monday – Friday / 3pm – 9pm
- Saturday / 11am – 9pm
- Sunday / 11am – 8pm